Friday, April 26, 2013

PRINCE ALBERT - 250 YEAR QUILT

I've realized it really isn't good to make all your pictures smaller to email from my laptop to my desktop as I lose so much quality!  Why do I do it to begin with?  Because certain sites are just not accessible from my laptop!!  Which is hugely annoying.  I have tried everything to get past this, to no avail!  If anyone has any new suggestions, I'd be most grateful.  Thanks.

Anyway, take a look at the truly beautiful quilt made by the ladies of the quilting club to commemorate Price Albert turning 250 years last year.  I have made it large so you can see all the detail.  You ladies did a fabulous job.  Well done!




PRINCE ALBERT OLIVE FESTIVAL BEGINS TODAY

The Olive Festival starts this afternoon, so the main road is closed off.  Don't you just love the sign?

I can't help but notice that my letter to the Friend was ignored and late yesterday I observed 2 massive lorries struggling to pass each other again in Mark Street.  I wonder who will be responsible if a parked vehicle is damaged?



No comments: