Wednesday, June 12, 2013

TIME AT THE DAM

It was so lovely to get an email from a complete stranger this morning about my blog.  She said that she has been following it and loving the photos. She also said that her and her hubby sometimes fly over the Swartberg Mountains from Mossel Bay, land at the Prince Albert airstrip, have a picnic and go for long walks.  How wonderful to be able to enjoy that!  So Helen, this blog is for you.

I know that I have posted some of these photos on Facebook in the past, but this is for those of you that are not friends on Facebook, but follow the Karoo Hues blog.  I want to share the beauty we have around here with as many people as possible as we are so privileged to live the life we do.  Thanks again to Dorrien who took me along while he fished.  I took a book to read, but didn't even get a chance to open it, playing with my camera, listening to the birds and just enjoying the scenery.

Please feel free to share my blog with your friends.



































PROPERTY FOR SALE IN PRINCE ALBERT

Asking Price:  R2 100 000

This beautiful home in a quiet part of town has gorgeous views over the valley and Swartberg Mountains.  It has three bedrooms and two bathrooms.  All the bedrooms lead onto a veranda.  The large open-plan lounge/dining room/kitchen is heated with a lovely fireplace in the winter.  Summers can be enjoyed eating alfresco on one of the large verandas.  The water-wise garden is pretty and low maintenance.  There is a very large garage and a carport.  The house is air-conditioned.  This house is impeccably maintained and just waiting for you to move in.  At this price, you are getting the bargain of Prince Albert!!  Don't miss this one.

Call Yolande on 082 882 8289















2 comments:

Helen Brink said...

Still loving your blog and following your life in Prince Albert,photos make me drool and at the same time fill me with a wonderful feeling of peace and gratitude that I am able to experience some of the same beauty occasionaly!
thank you
warm regards
Helen

Karoo Hues 2 said...

Hi Helen, I hope you're enjoying the change of scenery on the blog, even though they are short and not as many photos at once because of internet problems.
Back to PA on Thurs. Hope I'll get to meet you and your husband there one day.

Best Regards
Yolande