Wednesday, February 27, 2013

RELAXING IN CAPE TOWN

I have just watched such a beautiful movie called The Life of Others.  If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend in!  It's on DVD.




Meet Spike, the cat of the house, aka Agent S and Bob the dog.  Okay, so you can see what a good looking boy Bob is, but while I was looking at my photos now for the first time, to find a good one to load, I cried I laughed so hard at one of him which would surely win the ugliest dog picture in the world.  Sorry Bob for doing this to you, but I'm afraid I have to share it!  I'm laughing so much I'm crying......yes that's his own tongue you're looking at!




Here's a little look at some of the art collection in Therese's home.



Therese and a friend Eric are busy putting together blog, and I have been privileged to sneak previews of their writing.  It is so clever and so funny, so as soon as they are ready to go live with it, I am going to punt it on this site.  They have put an enormous amount of work into it and it will be worth the wait!  That I can promise you! I'm not going to reveal any secrets here or give you any hints as to what it's about yet.........

No comments: