Thursday, April 18, 2013

NEW PROJECT



No, I'm not going ostrich farming.  Today's totally unrelated photo of our delightfully ugly looking friends that reside around here, is just for fun!

Thanks for all the wonderful feedback both for the last post, which was the wedding and for the blog itself.  It's much appreciated! My new project, which the Prince Albert locals know about, is my Karoo Weddings website.  It is still a work in progress, but will be a one stop info shop for brides to be who wish to get married in Prince Albert.  It will feature venues, vintage car hire, ministers, caterers etc. Down the line it will grow to all events and I am also going to offer my services as an events coordinator for those who cannot get here to organize their event themselves.  I am absolutely thrilled with the response I have had from service providers thus far in Prince Albert.  Thanks to you all.

No comments: